The townhomes at Lourdes Square were the first upscale townhomes built on the East bank of Minneapolis’ Riverfront. Completed in 1994, their arrival heralded one of the most successful neighborhood revivals in the city’s history. Old Town is now considered one of the most trendy and popular areas in the city. The style of these forty red brick townhomes are modern, yet slightly reminiscent of New England “Boston Back Bay” architecture. Their unique design & lush landscaping are a charming addition to this historic riverfront neighborhood.
Enjoy amazing walkability in this fabulous European-style riverfront neighborhood — just steps from the riverfront, Stone Arch Bridge, historic Main Street, and some of the city’s best restaurants, bars, and shopping along East Hennepin Avenue.
WORTH NOTING: Verve Realty was on Lourdes Square’s development team and sold every unit in the community — we know it inside & out!
$700,000 – $2,000,000
4 floor plan styles: Avignon (7 riverfront units), Bayonne (12 Units), Clermont (17 units), Beaucort (4 units)
Yes – We have all the unit floor plans available
Yes – We have the condo governing documents available
116-194 Bank St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414
Height: TBD | Finish: painted
Some of the Avignon units (along the riverfront) have private elevators
Central – Forced air from residential furnace. Larger units have multiple zones.
Central – Forced air from condenser
• Riverfront “Avignon” units are some of the most exclusive townhomes available in the city.
• Riverfront units feature rooftop decks and many have installed private elevators.
• All units feature ground-level patios — some original owners built decks over their garages.
• The relatively low-density development was controversial — many argued for more units or a high rise.
• You will never see traditional townhomes like this built ever again in Downtown or Old Town.
• The units vary greatly in their finish level – some are original while others are completely updated.
• The original exterior cladding and many windows were replaced early-2000s with high-quality material.
• Landscaped Grounds
• Guest Parking
Parking General Info:
2 Stalls in Every Tuckunder Garage
Typical townhome tuck-under garage – attached to home and title
31 outdoor stalls spread throughout the community.
Monthly HOA Dues (2020):
.17-.18¢ per square foot (multiply by unit square footage for monthly dues)
NOTE: Calculated annually from MLS listings / varies depending on # of parking stalls, special assessments, etc.
• Snow Removal
• Exterior Maintenance
• Hazard Insurance
• Professional Management
Rentals Permitted | Minimum Lease Term: Unknown | Policies may change – see agent for current status
Dogs & Cats Permitted | Number: 2 aggregate | Height/Weight: No limit | Breeds: Unknown | Policies may change – see agent for current status
Located across the river from Downtown, Old Town is actually one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city and it maintains that unique old-world flavor to this day. In the last decade the neighborhood has seen dramatic change and is now considered one of the trendiest & exciting places in Minneapolis to eat, shop, and live.
• Marquette Townhomes (location, same developer)
• The Landings (price, size)
• Village Brownstones (location, size, price)